• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-8-4 10:56
  • 签到天数: 242 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2015-3-29 16:17:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    分享到:

Week 1 of this Raspberry Pi course will guide you through understanding what makes up the Raspberry Pi what makes the Raspberry Pi function.  Day 3 will give you a brief overview of some of the operating systems available for the Raspberry will be explained and then it will explain how to connect it all together.  On day 5 you will login to the Raspberry Pi and learn how to shut down the device.

Week 1 of the course is outlined below.

raspberry-pi-course-week1-overview.png

If you notice any problems or corrections with these tutorials please, please let us know.  We want to help people learn so if you have a better way of explaining it, better diagrams, images or better options for software, please let us know.  Why not contribute a tutorial and be part of history?

Learn, share and above all have fun.  Additional books and resource materials will be added here which compliment this course and will expand on these pages.  I will also add books and links on the relevant pages that will extend your knowledge.

the-big-book-of-raspberry-pi-kindle-usa.png the-big-book-of-raspberry-pi-kindle-uk.png

If anyone has any suggestions on books that should be included please provide me with a link and I will add it as soon as I can.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 注册/登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

手机版|小黑屋|与非网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:27 , Processed in 0.122188 second(s), 16 queries , MemCache On.

ICP经营许可证 苏B2-20140176  苏ICP备14012660号-2   苏州灵动帧格网络科技有限公司 版权所有.

苏公网安备 32059002001037号