BLE Peripheral 低功耗蓝牙外围

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2015-12-12 09:58:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享到:
我们是做平板的,最近有一个客户要BLE Peripheral Mode的这种功能,在国内我是第一次接触这个 。
而当时客户提供了软件测试,试试证明我们的安卓5.1机器确实可以支持BLE Peripheral Mode,也给客户寄了样品。
客户收到样机测试了他的APK 之后发现了一些问题 ,客户具体原文邮件如下:
In our solution the tablet will be a BLE "peripheral" and will host a GATT server and advertise a custom 128-bit Service UUID.  The service has two characteristics that allow a simple two-way communication channel between central and peripheral.  A central will connect to the tablet and then the central and the peripheral will communicate back and forth.  The central will write data into one of the peripheral's 20-byte characteristics and the peripheral will send indications to the central on another of the peripheral's 20-byte characteristics.  The central acknowledges receipt of the indications to gate the flow of the subsequent indications.  The peripheral issues "write success" replies back to the central to gate the flow of information from central to peripheral.  The contents of the characteristics are proprietary and encrypted and likely are not relevant to the observations/issues listed below.

1. The peripheral advertises the custom service as type "six" rather than type "seven".  See the type definition here.   All other devices and tablets I've used (including the Nexus lineup) send as a "seven" when running the same apk as run on your tablet.

2. The central occasionally is returned an error from the tablet when the central tries to discover the 16-bit "handle" for the service UUID that the tablet advertised.

3. Often the peripheral fails to be able to issue an indication, and thus the communication stalls and times out.

4. The tablet identifies over ADB with an identifier that appears to be temporary (012345etc)...

... so this makes me wonder whether the Android build is not final and perhaps there is an update that might resolve some of the above BLE irregularities.  

Can you consider these issues and let me know what you know about them?  Do you know of any applications wherein your tablet behaves as a BLE peripheral and it is successful and working?  Perhaps some applications from the Google Play Store?   I could try some of those to see how they operate on my tablet sample.  

按照正常情况,这是BLE central 和peripheral 的正常功能,但是不知道为什么客户会出现错误,请大神帮忙解答 。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 注册/登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

手机版|小黑屋|与非网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:24 , Processed in 0.110538 second(s), 15 queries , MemCache On.

ICP经营许可证 苏B2-20140176  苏ICP备14012660号-2   苏州灵动帧格网络科技有限公司 版权所有.

苏公网安备 32059002001037号